Copyright Your Magical Daytm and Kansas Proxy Marriage 2014-2021 All Rights Reserved
So you are coming to Kansas City for your proxy marriage and you wonder what on earth you are going to do while you are here? Maybe you think of the Wizard of Oz with Dorothy in a bleak land called Kansas with nothing to do except hide her dog from the wicked witch of the west! Well you are in for a surprise because Kansas City is all sass and style! Great museums, shopping, restaurants, scenery, culture, nightlife - we are jam packed with something for everyone.
THINGS TO DO & SEE!
1. Nelson Atkins Museum of Art - FREE admission to our amazing art gallery
2. Super Cool Shopping and Neighborhood Districts to check out, including The Country Club Plaza, Zona Rosa, Westport, City Market, and the Power & Light District.
3. Kansas City Zoo
4. Worlds of Fun
5. Union Station
6. Science City
7. National Museum of Toys and Minatures
8. National World War I Museum
9. Boulevard Brewing Company
10. Arabia Steamboat Museum
11. Hallmark Visitors Center
12. Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
13. Royals Stadium
14. Arrowhead Stadium
15. Negro leagues Baseball Museum
16. Wonderscope Childrens Museum
17. Legoland Discovery Center
18. Deanna Rose Childrens Farmstead
19. Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens
20. Kansas City Starlight Theater
THINGS TO EAT!
You might not know this but Kansas City is FAMOUS for our BBQ!!! Like, people travel from all over the world just to get a taste of it! Some of the best are Joe's Kansas City, Zarda, Gates, Arthur Bryants, Jack Stack, Smokehouse and B.B's Lawnside BBQ, but there are so many of them and they are ALL good!
Of course we have other things too - all the major chain restaurants (many of them close to our chapel) and some off the beaten path are right near our chapel, like Mudbug - a Cajun restaurant, Cupcakes Unlimited (because everyone loves a good cupcake!), Big Burger - the best burger and fries in town, Giovanni's Italian Deli (with amazing lasagna!) and Strouds pan fried chicken.
Explore our city! We are called the City of Fountains - we have glorious fountains tucked into every corner. Do a fountain tour starting with the Northland Fountain just down the street from our chapel! Then drive to Briarcliff Waterfall and from there head to the Plaza to see some of the most beautiful fountains in the world!
Visit our parks! We have glorious nature trails and parks - our most famous is Loose Park near the Plaza - lots of outdoor weddings are done there on Saturdays.
Go to the Jazz clubs and bars to hear some of the best jazz and blues in the country! We also have great gambling here, lots of fabulous Movie Theaters, bowling alleys, video arcades, trampoline parks, the Sprint Center for concerts and if you looking for something in particular just use Google to see if it exists here because it probably does!